Our Story

Fire Company No. 4, was organized in 1944 but did not formally join the Mahwah Fire Department until 1970. Fire Company No. 4 is located in the Southern area of town, referred to as the Fardale section of Mahwah. Station 4 is home to Battalion 4, Ladder 4, Engine Tanker 425, and Antique Engine 475. Company No. 4 is well equipped to handle any emergency in their end of town as well as providing Truck Company and Tanker services town-wide and anywhere else we are requested.